Tel: + 44 (0) 845 22 55 010
E mail this page to a colleague:
Here’s 20 reasons why we can help your business and support you in your talent initiatives:
- Thinks strategically – a wide angle zoom lens brain to create integrated practical strategies and plans, considering all perspectives
- Keeps up to date with research, work trends and employee needs
- Lynchpin between HR, line managers, Marketing, the Board and employees, talking all languages
- Insights from coaching individuals doing life, career and executive coaching to enable you to attract, engage and develop talent in a targeted way
- Enable, think and do; coaching, mentoring, research and consultancy
- Begin with a needs led approach, starting with insights from the target audience(s)
- Develop plans for long term success to attract talent
- Authentic – invested in own self awareness and continual personal and professional development
- Shares knowledge and tools to be used and retained in the business
- Compiles data to help you with commercial sell in and justification and supports you with internal communication
- Branding, marketing, research, strategy and coaching and mentoring skills - an ideal combination for talent management
- Bespoke strategic yet targeted approach
- Honest – know what we are good at and recommend trusted associates for the bits we don’t specialise in
- Trained in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP); help increase self awareness and behavioural flexibility and overcome resistance to change
- Good at seeing connections and coming up with simple insight led ideas
- We have worked in diverse roles and sectors so can share new perspectives/ideas applied laterally
- We love mining insights from qualitative and quantitative data and research to shape your strategy
- We help you to market yourself in the process of working together
- We can brief and liase with external agencies, research and communication as this is part of our background
- We are energising!
For '10 free tips for successful talent management' click on the free download button below.
To get some free useful data about employee engagement, click on the Did you know? button below.
Now that you have read more, why not click on 'Contact us,' to ask us a question about how we could help you?