Tel: + 44 (0) 845 22 55 010
E mail this page to a colleague:
You are a vital part of the company, responsible for managing and motivating talent, but do you ever:
- Wish you had more time and knew ways to work smarter rather than harder?
- Sometimes feel frustrated and your position threatened when prioritising talent?
- Feel like ‘piggy in the middle’, caught between the Board and employees and trying to please both?
- Wish you didn’t have to do the increasing amount of ‘people management stuff’ and just do the work you love?
- Get frustrated about not being consulted by HR or the Board or given training/mentoring about people initiatives you have to implement?
- Wish you had a better work life balance and more time to think?
- Feel uncomfortable tackling difficult people and difficult situations e.g. feedback about poor performance?
"People join companies and leave managers." Anon
Energise help share insights about how you can work smarter; to better motivate and engage talent and liase with the Board and HR to meet key objectives.
For 10 free tips about what engages Generation Y (18-28 year olds), click on the free download button below.
To get some free useful data about career management, click on the Did you know button? below.
Now that you have read about what kind of clients we work with, why not click on 'Approach,' to see how we can help you?